Sliding Door System, Swing Door Systems
DORMA ST systems can adapt to any requirement or architectural concept. DORMA ST sliding door systems can be configured to satisfy any and all specification where functionality, operating sequences, visual aspect, stability and the thermal stability are needed.
1. SLIDING DOOR SYSTEMS
Automatic sliding doors with breakout from DORMA fit into different structural openings satisfy a variety of demands and can be adapted to suit individual requirements. Powerful DORMA ES door operators such as ES200 are characterised by their fast, smooth motion cycles, minimal noise emission and exceptional user friendliness. ES operators, have extra capacity reserve which means that they continue to perform efficiently even when put under strain.
- Complements various design schemes
- Smooth and silent operation
- Greater flexibility to suit applications
- Intelligently safe
- Doors remain secure
- Energy saving power unit
2. SWING DOOR SYSTEMS
As a powerful fully automatic electro-hydraulic swing door operator, the DORMA ED200 is suitable both for standard doors and also for large heavy doors.
- Suitable for standard and large doors
- Adaptive to a wide range of applications and installation conditions
- Numerous adjustable features
- Absolute stability
- Operates in silence
BENEFITS OF AUTOMATED DOOR SYSTEMS
- Easy to use
- Accessibility for people with disabilities
- Accessibility for people with injuries e.g. hospitals
- Easy access for shoppers with large shopping
- Increased productivity